A selective rack is a metal structure that supports pallets and direct loads without pallets for storage of diverse products
• Selection of products by use or greater sales.
• Assorted supply lines.
• Constant rotation of articles.
• Allows immediate and utilitarian access to the stored load.
• Allows the best management of materials, easy stock control, and is also adaptable to any space, size, and weight of the merchandise, making inventories easier.
• Loading capacity.
• Easy stock control.
• Adaptable to any space, size, and weight of the merchandise in addition to facilitating inventories.