Push Back is the system that allows for space saving and high-density storage. The first platform is placed on bearings and pushed toward the bottom in order to place the second; this operation is repeated in order to store more pallets in the bottom, lowering them by gravity, and therefore always accessible from the aisle.
Push Back Features
• Storage by accumulation.
• Products that require refrigeration.
• Quick unloading.
• It is based on the principle first-in, first-out (FILO).
Benefits of implementing Push Back system
• Allow storage by accumulation.
• The operation is dynamic with the first-in, first-out (FILO) principle.
• Allows for space saving and high-density storage.