Dynamic or Pallet Flow is a system that allows for the displacement of the platforms by gravity via bearings, this being the solution for products that require continuous rotation, since the operation of first-in, first-out (FIFO) is achieved.
The pallets are loaded into the system and unloaded in the unloading aisle at the other end of the rack.
• For products of great size and weight or large quantities of products.
• Support in the storage of continuous rotation products (first-in, first-out system).
• Products in stock.
• Supply processes.
Benefits of implementing Pallet Flow System
• Expedites operations.
• Up-to-date product control.
• Higher productivity and inventory control.
• Flexibility of operations.